Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Karlee May Walsh and Brianna Kay Walsh




http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com.au/2010/06/purchasing-your-high-resolution-jpeg.html

Karlee May Walsh and Brianna Kay Walsh
Identical twins. 
Passed at 27 weeks on January 22, 2012
Mount Vernon, WA USA

Everyday that passes, your Daddy and I miss you more than you can ever imagine. We love you and wish we had time on Earth together. Who ever said 'there is no footprint too small to leave its imprint forever on my heart' knew what they were talking about!!

2 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry for your lost.

I have a friend who just lost her two preemies in US. I'm looking for a way to support her lost and this sand writing is very meaningful.

osbornerx said...

Thank you so much. I can't believe some days that it has been 3 years. I have a 2 year old rainbow baby who is the joy of our lives....but I still feel robbed of the babies I didn't get to raise here on earth....